Thursday, December 20, 2007

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

I am likely to be MIA for a while; my Macbook needs a new hard drive, which may entail shipping it back to the USA (sob!!) if it can't be repaired at the Apple repair center in Israel (which I am not even sure how to get to, given it's in an industrial park somewhere between Tel Aviv and Jerusalem and I have no car).

I do have computer access in my office at the school...but lucky me--I'm off until January 14! I'll be in and out of Ramallah for the next few weeks. When I'm here--or if I can get my laptop fixed locally--I'll post.

It's been pretty quiet lately, aside from my Christmas card/year end fund-appeal marathon (high on stress, but not a worthy tale to report).

Seasons Greetings & Happy Eidchristmahanakwanza.

No comments: